Thursday, September 6, 2007

September 6, 2007 Awwww. Come on drop me a line

Thank you for those who are dropping into the Cottage of Blog. I look at the numbers counter.

However, I wish some of you drop a line and say hi? How about this. No virtual coffee or blueberry muffins until you say howdy. (spoken like a true mother or schoolteacher)

I'm full of penicillin that I think maybe curing my sinus infection and bronchitis and the gaping hole that was once a tooth. I'd be great to go out, except there's the Tylenol with Codeine. Aren't I supposed to get some kind of buzz? Feel REALLY good? Nope. Codeine is highly over rated.

I'm eating yogurt, pudding, jello, broth, more yogurt, pudding, jellow broth.
Enough of feeling sorry for myself. I had to whine.

The past week, I've been marketing In the Arms of the Enemy. It's such a different skill from the writer in me. But, marketing I must; Marketing I will do. Goal? To break eight thousand. Does anyone know if that is a reasonable amount for an unknown?

I think my body wants to take a nap.
Pat

No comments: