Thursday, October 18, 2007

October 19 Updating website and ------

---- ONLY SEVEN MORE DAYS UNTIL THE RELEASE OF IN THE ARMS OF THE ENEMY.

I'm finally updating my website. Gone is the first "Arms" bookcover. Added is the new book cover, links to short stories and excerpt from chapter one of "Arms." Added will be new links and scheduled events. I'm hoping to include a page for short works and craft/review articles from other writers. And, perhaps going along with the trend of "virtual book tours," maybe author interviews.

Anyone have any suggestions, please let me know.

This weekend I'm going down state (Illinois) to Edwardsville to a horse event called "Hunter's Pace." The farm is setting up courses in their field so horse and rider can jump the obstacles. I understand there will be other activities as well, including a seminar. I will be at a table along with other vendors selling "Arms of the Enemy." I'm thrilled to be part of this. I hope I'm in a place where I'll be able to see the action. When I get home, I'll tell you all about it.

How about a writing tip of the day? IF YOU WANT TO BE AN AUTHOR, YOU HAVE TO WRITE. SO SIT DOWN AND WRITE. How's that for some truth. Me? I'm learning how to promote. But my characters from my next WIP are calling me and will no longer leave me along.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments: