Friday, October 5, 2007

October 5 NEED EXPERT HELP

Mornning, the coffee is bubbling over and the muffins are overdone as I wrestle with the joys of running a blogspot and website. Situation: I just don't know how to correct problems or, change anything in my Yahoo website. Sigh.

For instance: I'd like to put something on the bottom element, right? So, while doing all of this, I managed to take off that bottom element altogether and can't get it back. Then, when I tried to add another link, that froze up on me too.

I have all the ingredients to work and expand my website, but nothing seems to be working. My technical expertise on this is null, void, nichts, zilch, zero.

If anyone stops by and reads this post, and has knowledge, I would certainly appreciate your help.

Thanks.

No comments: