Monday, October 8, 2007

OCTOBER 8 UPDATE ON "ARMS" RELEASE

Looks like I overshot my release date for Arms. According to Amazon.com, the new release date is October 25th. So, we wait a little longer.

I've been sick all week with a sinus infection--that I know you don't want to hear. I'm working on learning how to building a website, which isn't quite working the way I'd like it too. How can someone build a blog spot and not be able to handle a website?

There is one advantage to staying in and getting better. I'm getting to know my dogs even better than before. They've formed an assembly line to get mother's attention. It's amazing. And, each has his/her brand of getting noticed. Alex bumps his nose on my arm until I scratch his head. Zuri noses under my arm. Roxanne comes at me head first. They're helping me find weak spots in my next book. Hmmm.

Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up a novel I haven't worked in two years (it's ongoing for at least ten) I'll let you know how to dissect and rewrite a novel and how you know what to keep and what to take out. At least, I'll share the information, if I learn how to do it. My learning capabilities haven't exactly hit the A or B grading system this week.

Have a nice evening everyone.

No comments: