Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Eve



At the bottom of my blog, I swtiched the prologue of Arms of the Enemy to Water Lilies Over My Grave. This is a call for HELP. Why does it automatically switch to "Center" instead of the way I formatted it? I'm sure it's not tooooo annoying. But, I would love to fix it if any of you have ideas.

"What is a Water Lilies Over My Grave?" you ask. That's my new romantic suspense novel coming out in April. It's longer and darker than Arms of the Enemy. It has murder, mayhew, a mad psychiatrist and romance.

The bad news: This one doesn't have a horse. The good news: It has a collie named Lady. That's all I'm going to tell you. I hope the prologue wets your appetite for when the book is released.

Oh the photo. I thought we might like a little warmth cnsidering how nasty it is outside. This is my sister and me up in the Finger Lakes area. The lake is the setting for Water Lllies.

Have a great day.

No comments: