Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HAPPY NINE HUNDREDTH HIT ON COTTAGE OF BLOG 2


Well, I'd say some congratulations were in order. I've had Cottage of Blog 2 open now since the end of August, and we have 900 hits. thank you everyone who's come to the spot and have looked around.

I'm curious: What made you come in the first place? what made you come back? What would you like to see here? Please don't be shy. I'll give you a glass of virtual Champaign. Wouldn't that be nice?

Keeping up a blogspot and two websites (one at my space) is not an easy feat. I've learned a lot, but not nearly enough. So I will continue to try and be creative and make this more fun and a learning experience.

Anyone who has an article about their writing experiences, please let me know. I'd like to have other voices heard over this blog spot.

Take care.

No comments: