Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Out with the old; in with the new. use what you can of the past, discard that which you can't

All things begin today. Decide where your future lies. List goals, long goals and short term goals. Forget about the past. As soon as you finish cleaning up its mess.

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM PAT

I've got a new leaf going. Marketing. Calling until I can't speak and typing in leads until my eyeballs burn. But it's a good kind of tiredness. I will write tonight.

SO: MY FIRST GOAL IS TO ORGANIZE MY DAY INTO A PLAN I CAN LIVE WITH. WHERE I STILL HAVE TIME TO DO THE THINGS I WANT TO DO, HAVE TIME TO WRITE AND HAVE TIME TO MARKET. IF I CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT, I'LL BE A HAPPY CAMPER. TOMORROW, I GO OUT AND BUY A DAILY PLANNER. THE OLD ONE WAS MY TO DO BIBLE. I LOVE IT--HOWEVER--I CAN NO LONGER USE IT. OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU WITH YOUR GOALS. IF YOU'RE A WRITER, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU HAVE A CAREER GOAL, A REALISTIC TIME FRAME. A SHORT TERM PLAN.

I'M GOING TO GO AND GET BACK TO WORK. I HAVE TO SEND OUT PRESS RELEASES TO SEVERAL STORES.

TAKE CARE

pg

No comments: