Sunday, April 27, 2008

JACKSON'S BROTHER AND KINDLE ARRIVED



This gray yearling is a full brother to Jackson (How D Feature)bred by Judy Majeres of Marcus, Iowa. Thank you, Judy for letting me see your beautiful horses.
There will be more on the blog each day. Just 'cause.

Lots of research going on revolving around my next horse mystery. I've been to Shipshewanna (no, you horse people don't want to go there) studying a few show barns from around Illinois, gone to a few horse shows, talked to a lot of people and, yes, will end up buying another horse.

My Kindle came while I was gone last week. I've finally gotten it set up. It's light, easy to use (easy to spend money because the books are less expensive than the regular print books) there are 5 fonts to choose and the "bold" works just fine.
The King James version of The Bible sells for .99 cents and if you want the illustrated version, it's around five (but don't quote me). Every day I'm finding books in the Kindle shop that weren't there the day before.

THE DAY OF THE KINDLE HAS ARRIVED.

Cheers everyone.

Go get a horse and ride or write your heart out or . . .

pg

No comments: