Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Will be at multi-author book signing


Add element

Good evening from the Cottage of Blog, where the coffee is still on from the morning, the dogs are eating, and I'm looking at a plate of "Kuchen" those wonderful home made cookies from Christmas time.

If any of you happen to be in Plainfield tomorrow evening at 7:00, Barnes and Noble is holding a multi-author book signing. I will be one of the featured authors. (yeah)

address: 2621 Plainfield Road, Joliet, 815-2542253 in case you get lost. It would be great to meet you.

The continuing saga of Miss Kitty. (new horse) Well, the girl is in season (heat) and she's decided that anyone that looks crosseyed at her deserves to be kicked. Hard. That does not apply to her humans, but heaven help you if you're in the way.
I'm trying to make a decision now if the mare is worth keeping. (I hate to say that. I'm sad and frustrated) I bought her to go on trail rides with many riders. There are "fixes" shots etc. you can give mares to keep them out of heat for the season. It's an option. There's also a possibility that she will lunge out on general principal. Again, it's anyone's guess. I have a few days left to decide whether to keep her or bring her back. Something I hate to do.

No comments: