Friday, June 20, 2008

Returning to the Cottage of Blog

I will be returning to the Cottage of Blog and once more put up daily happenings in the world of writing, reading, horses, dogs and other stuff. And, there's lots more "other stuff" to discuss. Trust me.

Being a Scorpio, I have a major problem. I can see both sides of the issue. That doesn't make me popular, and I must say I've been called "wishy-washy" and a procrastinator, a vascillator and worse. I suppose I am, but it is interesting to see things in multi-facits.

The new horse is here. His name is "Huntin' A New Flame" and he's a doll. If any of you are familiar with pedigrees, he's by Huntin' a Chocolate by Zippo's Chocolate Chip on the daddy's side and Blazetta by Blazin' Hot and the mommy's side. He's not a large horse. Perfect for me. quiet. Just turned four, but a neat soul. Quiet. Most of the time. Except the time he bucked. But that I'll reserve for another day.

I just wanted you to know, the Cottage is back open for business. Hot muffins and coffee perks every morning, where we discuss--you got it: writing, reading and horses and dogs and stuff. Grin.

Take care and have a good day.

No comments: