Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Updating website

Nothing much today.

I've been spending the past two days updating my website. The trouble with updating websites is, if you haven't updated in a while, you forget how to do it.
You also discover all the glitches.

For instance:

I have two website names connected to one website. I have NO idea how I did that.
I wanted to include a different home page and discovered I can't. I don't know why I can't, I just can't. I'll have to keep my introduction page as page two or deleted altogether, which isn't a bad idea.

Today, I'm going to update the page on links. That's a most needed update. If anyone wants to share thoughts on appropriate links, please post a comment here. I'm sure there will be others who will be interested.

Then, on to the next project. Sigh.

Cheers

Pat

No comments: