Saturday, December 6, 2008

Exiting news!

I'm going to be on the Mike Cortson Radio show on Tuesday (repeat Wednesday evening)

we taped last night and discussed my novels "Waterlilies Over My Grave" and "In the Arms of the Enemy."

Topics: Where I got the ideas for the stories,
my writing process
How long I've been writing
What makes for success.
Online workshops I've given

About success: If I could name one thing that builds success it's passion for my work. Everything else that builds success falls under that one emotion. (For me. Others may have other motivators) But that's for another blog post.

If you're interested in hearing the program (oh please be interested) go to:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wtonzm4zmzo
You can download it now. It will air next Tues at 10am ET on WRHC-FM
streaming live on line at www.radioharborcountry.org .The show repeats Wed at 6pm.

If I can figure it out, I'll try to put the show up on the right side of this blog spot and also onto my website.

Cheers

Pat

No comments: