Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good morning. Have a cup of coffee and enjoy a blueberry muffin. Here's another
inspiration from "The Universe." You can tell, I love these sayings to "get me going." Thank you Universe. This one is especially appropriate for me today.


What if every unexpected delay, postponement, or redirect, Patricia, only meant that at the very last second, right before the scheduled manifestation, I had an even better idea?

It happens.
The Universe

See? I think it falls into "look before you leap." Or, think before you stick your foot squarely into your mouth.

Today, I spend the morning with the horses. Ms. Patricia Biehl, my riding instructor, who's helping me regain my confidence, will be giving me a lesson and riding Jackson. (Jackson is the horse at the right of the screen.)

I have other thngs to share, but I think I'll take the advice from The Universe and wait until I've mulled over exactly what I want to say.

Take care and have a great, productive day.

Pat who happens to agree with The Universe in almost every way.

No comments: