Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DAILY PLANNING:

What's happening today?

POLITICS: New Hampshire primaries are underway. Looks Like Mit will get another state. Still lots more to go.

WORK IN PROGRESS: Legacy of Danger (paranormal suspense) is also underway. Got through several more chapters last night. Hope to do more tonight. Amazing how many mistakes I've caught. Wonder how many I haven't?

Logline: Young woman inherits a castle in Romania inhabited by terrorists.

How's that? Did I tell too much?

BOOK REVIEW: I'm undertaking another book review. "The Ten Phases of Ansbach" by George L. King. I'll let you know how I progress.

HORSES: Rode Smokey in a lesson today. Would you know that little (big) beast managed to swipe himself in the same foot that had just healed? My instructor caught it this time. He walked out the owie, and I think he'll be just fine. Wonder if he does this on purpose.

DOGS: Collies--two of them, Toby and D'Arcy (did I mention I love Pride and Prejudice?) are eating their dinner. There's something wonderful about hearing dogs chewing and listening to horses munching their dinners. Should go and eat mine, except I want to get back to Legacy.

Meanwhile, if you haven't anything to read, please check out: "Waterlilies Over My Grave" See synopsis on sidebar.

Happy reading, writing and waterever else you may want to do.

Pat

No comments: