Friday, January 20, 2012

WEBSITE STILL OUT OF COMMISSION



ME AND MY DOG ANNIE AT FRIEND'S HOUSE IN NEW YORK READING BOOK.

The good news is I think I found the homepage. The bad news is every other page is on another navigation page. I started to work on it this moring and I kind of gave it up for the moment.

Anyone hear of Microsoft's PC Security? I was on the phone with them for an hour. I had 627 issues that had to be resolved. I bought this thing two weeks ago.

Pat, who's not feeling very cheerful at the moment. Another day where nothing seems to be going right. Oh yeah, the Chicago area is being blasted by lots of snow today. Just started. I'm bundling and going back to my BIP (that's book in progress. ONe I'm reading)

Pat

2 comments:

Sandra McLeod Humphrey said...

What a headache and I admire your attitude. You deserve some R&R with a good book!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sandra. I appreciate that. But guess what I'm working on?

Yep. My website. The other pages. Still have to figure how to get the INDEX onto the site.

Pat