Monday, February 20, 2012

My Lost Review

Today I reviewed "The Secret in the Old Attic" Nancy Drew Stories number 21.

Today I LOST "The Secret in the Old Attic" Nancy Drew Storeis number 21. GONE.

I put it up on Amazon and they said I couldn't publish it twice. I hadn't. I went to look for it in my ms Word and SOMEHOW, I had only saved page one--the notes. The main review had NOT been saved.

That review took forever. Blast. "I will not swear. I will not swear. I will not swear," she swore.

Have a good day. Hope the rest of mine goes better than this.

Pat

3 comments:

Micki Peluso said...

Pat, sounds like you had one of my days. I simply get used to it and do it all over. The PC has beaten me down and I can't ever win. Did you really write that poem about Razz? That was awesome--never knew you could write poetry ehtat well and I recognized the "Casey at the Bat" thme, but it was even greater diue to that. Well done my friend. Maybe this comment will actually post.

Micki

Unknown said...

thank you Micki. I really did write it. I formatted it based on "Casey at the Bat." But, it was my poem.

pg.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I found the review again. It was already published on Amazon. Showed up this evening.