Friday, February 3, 2012

What I'm Doing

Just thought I'd give everyone a "heads-up" as to what I'm doing.

I decided I'd like to do some book reviews and post them on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and my blog (and any other place that would like them) As most writers, I love to read. I'm mainly a romantic suspense, mystery and anything that has to do with horses type-of-fan. Dogs are all right too.

I'm also getting into the paranormal realm. I used to indulge in Stephen King, Dean Koontz and John Saul, but I got so involved with writing, I haven't had much chance to read. (well, maybe that's not true. I do read a lot) I should be putting a review up on my blog today. (I Hope) this will be a review for "Fighting the Devil" by Jeannie Walker, a true crime story about the arsenic poisoning of a millionaire in Texas.

The horses and dogs are fine. Smokey had a case of "Thrush" (fungus) but that seems to have healed. Jackson is as feisty as ever. He might be for sale, if anyone is looking for a quarter horse hunter-type that also goes western pleasure. he's won two all-arounds in quarter horse shows.

I'm (still--or again) working on "Legacy of Danger." I have an editor working with me. Problem with this book is that it was started back in the late 1990's. Every time I edited the latest version (and I mean, there were at least three versions plus drafts of each) I seemed to write another book. Hence, "Waterlilies Over My Grave" and "In the Arms of the Enemy" not to mention others that will NOT be mentioned. Getting back to the paranormal, Legacy has evolved into a paranormal
romantic suspense novel.

Other than that, I'm keeping busy. (that's an understatement) I've been following horse racing and politics.

Hope everyone is well.

Pat

No comments: