Thursday, March 8, 2012

ALERT: I'm still alive and well

Hi all,

Please help yourself to some coffee and a blueberry muffin and come, sit and watch the sun storms with me. It's a grey, rainy day, and I'm not sure what to expect.
Thought I'd get this blog posted before and if computer's crashed.

I thought mine had, this morning. Or rather, I thought my blog had crashed and was lost forever. When I went to look at it, It was gone. Yep--flew the coop. Fortunately, it hadn't. The new Google put me through a few hoops and I finally was able to convince them I was who I said I was and not some deranged, online maniac.

I've been neglecting my postings for a week or so. I'm in the process of selling my horse, Jackson, and have been spending a great deal of time at the barn, lately.
When I get home I'm so tired, I get into bed, vegetate in front of the TV and fall asleep. I'm getting ready to go out to the barn again. A little later today, though.

I don't know about you, but allergies have plagued me lately too. (and don't tell me it's all the time I spend around horses. That is true. But everyone else around here seems to have allergies too, and not just people who love to sniff horses, saw dust, hay and manure.) It's an allergy ridden time I'm afraid.

My self-imposed writing tasks are: check out my outline on Stolen Horses; Broken Dreams, do a few more reviews on books I'm reading and find something interesting to put up on my blog.

If anyone wants to see Jackson, he's the horse's head on the right. I've put him up on Dreamhorse.com and EquineNow.com.

Take care everyone. Stay out of the way of the sun storm debris. (whatever that is)

Oh, and if I've made any editing mistakes on this, blog, sorry. I'm too tired to edit today.

Pat

No comments: