This came from my brother's Facebook page. It was forwarded to him by Sheldon Sharpless at WPHB Radio. Hope nobody is offended. Personally, I think it's great.
Arguments as Jesus' Ethnicity (and sex?) -- forwarded from Sheldon Sharpless at WPHB Radio . .
My Cajun friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was a Cajun:
1. He liked to serve fish to his friends.
2. He could make his own wine.
3. He wasn't afraid of water.
My Black friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone "brother."
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
My Italian friend gave his 3 equally good arguments that
Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.
My California friend also had 3 equally good arguments that
Jesus was a Californian:
1. He had a beard.
2. He walked around barefoot or in sandals all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
My Irish friend then gave his 3 equally good arguments that
Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But, my women friends have the most compelling evidence that
Jesus was much like a woman (and maybe why more women are in church in Sunday?):
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men
who just didn't get it.
3. And, even when he was dead, he had to get up because
there was more work to do.
Like · · Share