Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A NEW BLOG DEDICATED TO HORSES AND DOGS, CATS AND OTHER WILD BEASTS

Add element

I decided, after a wonderful workshop about blogging on AOL's Chapter One (and Shirley Flannagan) that I would divide up my interests and create a new blog.
It will be connected to "The Cottage of Blog", but will need a new name.

How do divide?

The Cottage of Blog will stay as the writing blog. I'll talk about my WIP Legacy of Danger (which the name--my publisher has approved. I thought it was too common, she thinks differently. I'm glad, because I like the name.)

The other will contain information, tips, musings, photos and some advocacy of horses and dogs. I'm not sure I should include music in this as this was a large part of my life long ago. Maybe I'll need a third one. I could go back into ancient history. But first things first.

I think I'll take off the animal blogs and turn them over to the new blog.

Now anyone have any ideas as to how to CREATE A NEW BLOG? It's been ages since I created the old one. Sigh.

Sounds like some work today.

It will still be on blogspot. I'll have to attach it to my website, which will still include everything. That needs some updating and cleaning too.

If you come to the new blog, you can still help yourself to a blueberry muffing and some coffee. Or should I get a coffee cake in the shape of a horse?

This is kind of scary.

Wish me luck. and please: MAKE COMMENTS!

Pat

No comments: