Friday, April 19, 2013



I think this is the perfect way to train a horse.

My writing has given way, this week, to the horse. I hope to be able to get my momentum back next week. I've had the vet out (it's vet day at the barn) and Smokey
is doing a lot better. We're off the Adaquan and will be giving an oral joint supplement. The vet doesn't seem to think there's any risidual effects from the EPM.
Thank goodness for that. I'm still caring for a friend's two horses. I'm thinking about buying one of them, an ex-reiner who is broke to death. That means an old gal
like me can probably ride him without pulling all kinds of muscles I wish I didn't have. Smokey has started back already, but I'm wondering who needs the training more.
I think it's me. i'm afraid to lope--or canter, in the English world. How can that be? That's the most fun.

I'm thinking all kinds of chapter scenarios for Legacy. I've just gotten past chapter 18 where Elena throws the letters at Alex and storms out and, Alex reads the letters.
In the next chapter we find out all kinds of things. My crit partner says I need more action now and less conversation to move the plot forward. I'm thinking a car chase sounds like fun. I wrote one with legacy a long time ago. It would need a great deal of perefial changes, but I don't think I could duplicate the actual chase scene.
I'll have to find it. It's somewhere in the archives.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I'll try for a little a day. I hope you will all have patience with me.

Take care.

Pat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard
in favor of his web page, because here every
stuff is quality based data.

Look at my blog post; dental implant costs