Saturday, March 28, 2015

IT'S UP! www.patriciaanneguthrie.com. A website designed for writers, authors (yes, there's a difference) readers and horse/dog people. Direct link to the blog.
How cool is that!

Still getting this marketing thing in hand. Goodreads sent me a list of readers associated with me; a link of people I should send invites to my Facebook Events.
That is the promotional: Reminder: Promotional March 30 (8 am) through April 6. Ninety nine cent sale on Amazon.com for Waterlilies Over My Grave and In the Arms of the Enemy. See synopsis and other fun facts on my website and toward the right on my blogspot.

I hope nobody takes offence by my invitations. It's expected of authors to promote their books. I'm trying. Honestly, I'm trying.

Working on the character arches for Stolen Horses; Broken Dreams and the plot timeline. Jeez the holes. Oh those plot holes. Eeew.

Cheers

No comments: