Monday, April 6, 2015

Reminder: Last Day for Book Sale





Today is the last day for Amazon's book sale promoting "Waterlilies Over My Grave" and "In the Arms of the Enemy." We've enjoyed enormous success, and I'm grateful, especially since these books were published in 2008 and 2009. Still in print. Still enjoyed by readers. 

You can buy these books for less than what it would cost a McDonald's breakfast. (Ebook) 99 cents isn't too shabby. However, even better, if you're an Amazon Prime member the Ebooks are free. Not sure I'm REAL happy about that. But, that's the way it is. I'd rather have people read my books. There you have it. 
If you like the print variety, those books have been reduced to $10.95. Still, not much more than a McDonald's breakfast. 

(I must be hungry.) Happy reading 

No comments: