Monday, February 27, 2017

I'M NOT CRAZY, I'M ALLERGIC by Sherilyn Powers

I'm Not Crazy... I'm Allergic (Kindle Edition)


Allergies vs Depression or Allergies CAUSE depression? Who would have thought? 

I've had bad allergies from childhood (hay fever back then) and I've suffered depression all my life. I always knew I had allergies, but didn't really know about the depression until I researched material for a speech class that covered teen suicide. 

I discovered I had many of the same symptoms and discovered that I had better look deeper into this. This is he first book I've discovered that shows the possible correlation between allergies and depression, so I thank Sherilyn for discovering this. Sherilyn had to do a lot of research for this book, it's well covered, organized and well written.

I'm giving "I'm Not Crazy...I'm Allergic 5 stars because the book DESERVES IT.

Patricia A. Guthrie Reviewer 

No comments: