Tuesday, November 8, 2016

PRESENTING YOUR LITERARY BABY TO THE WORLD

Morning: 

Life is dedicated to presenting Legacy of Danger to the world.

It's not easy getting to a KNOWN author vs an UNKNOWN author. When I ask friends, relatives strangers what they're reading I get the big names. "Did you read Patterson's latest?"  "I'm reading ...." (fill in the blanks. When you're unknown, how can you make anyone understand that your story might--just might--be a hell of a good read. They may fall in love with you (as an author) love your style and stories and be missing a whole new world of literature. So there! I've said it. I gave up once on writing, but then, there's something in my nature that tells me to "write the next one." So, with feet digging into the ground, getting pulled by my temperament, I forge ahead. Just as I've finished Legacy of Danger, I'm onto the next one, Matt's Murder, a mystery. Gotten the first draft done. 

I need to find other reader outlets though. Any ideas? Anyone? 

Have a good one. 

IF YOU HAVEN'T GO VOTE. 

Cheers

pg 

No comments: