Monday, November 7, 2016

VOTE plus a big THANK YOU to RRBC

Morning. 
I'm not a political person, so all I'm going to say is, if you love this country (which I know you do) please go VOTE. That would be tomorrow, unless you've voted already, in which case, forget this message. GRIN. 

Thank you to Rave Review Book Club for making WATERLILIES OVER MY GRAVE the Book of the Month for October, and the members who supported and gave me reviews. You were and are great. 

Working on a book review presentation with RRBC member Beem Weeks for RRBC's Writer's Convention and Book Expo.  Besides being a presenter, I will also have my books (IN THE ARMS OF THE ENEMY, WATERLILIES OVER MY GRAVE and LEGACY OF DANGER) for sale at my author's booth. Also, my short story WILLED ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. Since working with Beem I'm getting excited for this first virtual book fair/expo/workshop etc. It should be fun, so I suggest that you sign up to come and meet RRBC's authors and other vendors. 

Been working on: deciding whether I want to start my mystery series or MATT'S MURDER a book that has been in the depths of my computer for 20 years or so. (like Legacy) Also, working at making Legacy known to the world. Not an easy feat. If anyone has any marketing ideas please let me know. 

Trailers--what is the protocol for music highlighting book trailers? I'm sure there's something--getting permission, royalties something. I have to investigate. Maybe not today. Today I'm going to be horsing around. 

Cheers. 

Pat  

No comments: