Tuesday, November 1, 2016

WATERLILIES OVER MY GRAVE, OCTOBER'S BOOK OF THE MONTH ON RAVE REVIEW BOOK CLUB

Yesterday was my birthday (singing "Happy Birthday to me") I thought I'd share the favorite spots of October. 

Waterlilies Over My Grave was Book of the Month at Rave Review Book Club. 
Legacy of Danger was finally released and is now out at Amazon.com.  Thank you to my publisher Linda Daly (LSPdigital.com)   
I came up with an idea for NANOWRIMO  November's "Write until you drop." 
Special birthday parties from Bruce, Linda and a host of special people on Facebook. 

Took my mind off all the election _________ (fill in the blank) that's going on. 

Here's a note from "The Universe," by Mike Dooley. 


You might not always see it, Patricia, but everything, always, plays to a greater good... 


Things keep on getting better and better...

And you're already the kind of person you once dreamed you'd become.

All choked up,
    The Universe

No comments: