Sunday, March 12, 2017

What's Happening

Good morning. It's Sunday March 12th. St Patrick's Day is this month, so are the "Ides of March." Isn't that when Julius Caesar was assassinated? 

I'll be guest hosting on Karen Ingalls lovely blog in April. kareningallsbooks.com  You might check out her website, it's lovely. Karen will be interviewing me,and I'll be writing a blog on overcoming writer's block. If anyone wants me to host them or me to appear on their blog, just ask. I'm willing. 

Been reading a lot. "Animal Tales" "The Heart's Way Home" and "It's hard to go home" See reviews below. 

Also starting to outline a first draft of a new mystery. Well, it's a mystery that started in the 1990's. I like the gist of the story. The fact I finished even the first draft is amazing, but it's unpolished. Oh boy is there a lot of work to be done. I need a BETA reader. Anyone feel like taking it on? Don't be shy. 

That's all for now. It's church time. 

Pat 

No comments: