Wednesday, December 13, 2017

General Good Mornings

Patricia Guthrie
Good morning,
I know a lot of us have health issues. I hope everyone is making progress and feeling at least a little bit better.
My ankle is healing. Bones have healed but just learned (yes, I should have known this) I still have damaged ligaments and tendons (or something) Still hurts, but I can walk on the leg---not too long, and I should stay on stable ground. Hah. That means, at the barn, I should stay off the stones and rough ground. Yikes.
Meanwhile, I'm working on my books: editing my new "Matt's Murder" (that's daunting) marketing books  that are already published (another daunting and sometimes thankless task) and with Rave Reviews Book Club, I'm "passing it forward." I'm promoting their authors and, they promote me. 
I'm updating my blog. www.paguthrie.blogspot.com You can see photos of me, my animals, my books, book reviews from some pretty darn good authors and stories, articles, etc. etc. etc.
Take care everyone. Again, hope everyone feels okay, or at least, better.

GOOD MORNING, DIXIE!

No comments: