Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm back

Whew! That was a long telephone conversation. Approximately two years, I'd say.
I'm not even sure what I've been doing during this period, but I do know, I've been
battling health issues. The older we get, I guess. Now, my medicine cabinet looks like my mother's and grandmother's when they were my age. I forget how time wears us down.

But, the good news is, The Cottage of Blog is back in operation. I tweaked the site a bit. If anyone has any comments, I'd appreciate hearing them. I know I'll have to allow time for followers to return.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm commonly known as Pat. I'm an author, reader, dog and horse owner and lover. I adore mysteries and Criminal Minds. That's a TV show, not the people who go around doing nasty things to others. Oh, and Andrew Lloyd Weber.

I'd like to concentrate my posts on writing, but talking horses and dogs is great.

My goals for this year are: keeping up with my blog (one can only hope) and website (www.patriciaanneguthrie.com), working on short stories, finishing works in progress (WIP) and trying to market them. If anyone has any ideas on that subject, I'd love to hear them.

Let's share ideas. Comments (no spam please. And please don't call yourself anonymous. I know you can think of a more original name than that. (grin)

Come on into my Cottage of Blog, pour yourself some coffee, help yourself to a blueberry muffin and let's talk.

No comments: