Thursday, May 5, 2016

Good Morning: A new adventure

Good morning, 

Today I'm going out to have a new adventure. I'm traveling into Indiana to give a presentation, talk, workshop about "Waterlilies Over My Grave" to a senior citizens residence's book club.  I've given talks before, but never to a book club before. Bringing alone lots of questions and ice breaking ideas that I got from an Internet article. (A couple, actually.) 

After this book, if all goes well, they'll be reading "In the Arms of the Enemy." The book about the horse industry. 

Can't wait until "Legacy of Danger" comes out. That's the one with the castle and ghosts. I hope you all get a chance to read it and give me your feedback. The date is set for sometime in September or October. I'll keep you informed. 

Have a good one. 

Patricia A. Guthrie (Pat) 

No comments: