Sunday, December 3, 2017

It's December. Been a long time since I've chatted on my blog. What have I been doing? Well---I broke my ankle in late June, had surgery, then sent to a rehabilitation facility for four months. Next, came outpatient therapy. Ankle still aches, at times, but it gets better every day. I can climb stairs now. Whoopee!   

Another situation has arisen. My website (www.patriciaanneguthrie.com)  has disappeared from the face of the web. Weird. Trying to figure it all out. I'm NOT a computer geek. 

Still, I have my trusty blog.

I think I will focus on something people might be interested in. Book reviews. A while back, I wrote a "How to Write a Book Report."  with Rave Reviews Book Club's Beem Weeks. Our book review guru.  

Hope you find this blog useful. And, fun, too. 

Patricia A. Guthrie
IN THE ARMS OF THE ENEMY
WATERLILIES OVER MY GRAVE
LEGACY OF DANGER

They are all available on Amazon.com, B&N and other online book sellers. 
Cheers. 

No comments: