Sunday, January 21, 2018

Book Recommendations from me to you

Good evening,

I'd like to recommend a few books that have hooked me. I seem to be moving back and forth when reading them. 

First off,   “WHOBEDA’S GUIDE TO BASIC ASTROLOGY” by Author, Marcha Fox  (@StarTrailsIV)

This tells you all you want to know about your sign and how your sign interacts with your place in the zodiac. I'm finding it fascinating. 

Second "THE FALL OF LILITH" by Vashti Q a book that explores an alternative start to the care and feeding of the angels and why Lilith and Lucifer fell. (Haven't gotten to that part yet) 

MILLE SAFARI by Jan Hawke is a tense mystery and suspense about one day in the life of a tour in Africa that is constantly plagued by revolutionaries and terrorists. 



In addition, I like to point out a new mystery that I'm editing. I hope you'll take this adventure as Julie and Tom try to uncover a murderer. Won't be ready for a while, though.


Not for a while though.  



No comments: